Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The world-wide famous temple of Lord Ganesha, Siddhivinayak is listed among one of the richest temples of our country India because of the hefty donations it receives from its devotees. The Ganesha at Siddhivinayak Temple is also known as Lal Baba and it is widely believed that if a person prays at this temple, all his wishes come true. One may be astonished to know that there are about 25,000 devotees visiting this temple every day, which also includes many known faces of Bollywood industry.
We bring you the 10 interesting facts about the Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai.
1. Siddhivinayak Temple is known for fulfilling the wishes of people who pray to “Navasacha Ganapati” or “Navasala Pavanara Ganapati” because of the very popular Marathi saying, that Ganpati Ji only bestows when humbly prayed.
2. The construction of this Holy temple dates back to 19 November 1801 and it was constructed by the rich and famous agricultural lady who being a barren woman wanted Lord Ganesha to give children to all other barren women.
3. One would be keen to know that this Hindu temple, which is located at the distance of 200 Km from a small village in Pune is open for the people of all religion and every year it witnesses many devotees from all different regional backgrounds, seeling Ganesh Ji’s blessings.
4. Siddhivinayak Temple was constructed in a very small area of 3.6m X 3.6m along with the splendid temple complex having, about 2550 including the two 3.6 m Deepamalas, a rest house to relax and also the living quarters for all the caretakers.
5. The temple which was built so small now stands majestically at the same place and it was expanded in the latter half of the 20th century.
6. Not only all the common people and celebrities of India visit this pious temple, but also Apple CEO, Tim Cook and many other successful faces of Bollywood and Hollywood have come here and especially visited the temple at the time of morning arti of Lord Ganesha.
7. The Tuesday’s famous arti at 4:45 am at the Siddhivinayak Temple is very famous and one can see the 2 km long line of the devotees for being a part of this holy arti.
8. People can easily find huge mice statues inside the temples and it is said that if one whispers in the ears of the mice, their wish would be granted by Lord Ganesha.
9. The pious statue of Lord Ganesha Ji is said to be built by the black stone and is also of a little different appearance.
10. The last but not the least, Siddhivinayak Temple receives a donation of about 100 to 150 million every year.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.