It’s never too late to fall in love. Also, it’s never too late to watch a romantic movie. If you are someone who believes in the magic of love, then you certainly would also enjoy watching the best romantic movies. Amidst the many Hollywood romantic movies, here we are talking about some of the best romantic movies Hollywood that has left a mark.
Watch these movies with your partner and feel the magic of love growing between you too. Here’s the list:
7 Best Romantic Movies Hollywood of All Time
- Love Story: This very famous and one of the most popular romantic movies of Hollywood was released in the year 1970. The story revolves around two best friends and about their love. The story also mentions the plot of their struggle against every problem, for keeping their love grow stronger. The story gained instant popularity amongst the youngsters and is still one of the best Hollywood romantic movie stories.
- When Harry Met Sally: This 1989 romantic comedy targeted the most datable topic “can men and women be just friends?” The story talks about the journey of two characters namely Harry and Sally from the time they met to the time they realize their love. The film had captured many of the real-life situations that are quite relatable by the young generation.
- Pretty Woman: This film, released in 1990, is one of the best romantic movies Hollywood to date. The film is about a rich entrepreneur, Edward, who hires a prostitute, Vivian, as his partner in social events. The twist comes in the movie when Edward falls in love with Vivian.
- Titanic: This movie needs no introduction when it comes to Hollywood romantic movies. Rose and Jack are two world-famous characters, that all the lovers dream to be. This 1997 love story beautifully portrays the emotion of love in the purest form between two souls.
- Love Actually: The year 2003 brought with it a beautiful love story which demonstrates the love after marriage. The movie highlights the different stories of 8 couples who are dealing with their issues in varying ways. Their stories can certainly help in making people realize the complexities in relationships and how they can be dealt.
Best Romantic Movies Hollywood can’t be complete without these
- The Notebook: What if you love someone truly but fate comes in between you too? This film, called “The Notebook”, of 2004 was made on this storyline. The story revolves around two people who are madly in love with one another but are separated by fate. The story shows the emotion of love that one person can hold for the other one without any selfish desires.
- 50 First Dates: When you love someone, there’s nothing that can come in between. This 2004 movie demonstrate the story of a man who falls in love with a woman who suffers from short-term memory loss. Despite the various struggles that the boy has to face, this one of the best romantic movies Hollywood shows the never-ending hope of the boy.