Smartphone at a smarter price? Airtel Launched Diwali Dhamaka Offer
The diwali dhamaka offer of the ever changing economic market the biggest software and hardware telecom giant is all set to steal millions of Indian hearts.
What’s the matter?
Gone are the days of no connectivity, thanks to the nationwide network of reliance jio services. With the ongoing cold war between the two rivals, Airtel India has decided to yet again plan a breakthrough strategy to surpass itThe diwali dhamaka offer of jio india has joined hands with a sister telecom company named Karbonn mobiles to give to the people an offer they cannot resist. This diwali get your hands on the Karbonn A40 model Smartphone at a price of just 1,399 INR. Yes! That’s right. Only 1,399 INR!
What’s the deal?
This cheap 4G Smartphone can be bought with a down payment of just 2,899 INR and the customer will get back 1,500 INR cash back after completion of thirty-six months. However, some procedures are to be followed. The customer has to make continuous recharges of rupees 169 for thirty six months for which they will get a cash back of 500INR after 18 months and then after 36 months they’ll get another 1000INR. If anyone does not wish to comply with the company’s usual procedure of 169 INR a month, then they can also make a recharge of 3000INR to skip the entire tedious process.
This excitingly new Smartphone will act as a bridge between the underdeveloped sections of the society and the rich as Airtel looks forward to bridge the gap. This Smartphone contains:-
- A four inch full touch screen with gorilla glass quality
- 3 ghz processor with a 1400 mAh battery backup.
- Android 7.0 with nougat
- A very smooth working experience with one gigabyte RAM
- Eight gigabytes of internal storage memory (ROM) which is expandable up to thirty-two gigabytes.
- This comes with a camera of 2 megapixels rear and 0.3 megapixels front.
- Contains dual sim facility, with detachable sims.
- `4G or 3G uninterrupted voice and internet service with Airtel’s connectivity guarantee. Contains VoLTE.
- Also contains basics like wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Navigation and GPS.
- Preloaded apps like WhatsApp, YouTube as well as Facebook.
The vision and mission is to bridge the gap between the economically underdeveloped and developed people of the country. Airtel is about to launch its first Smartphone at a smarter price of just 1,399 INR which compared to the Smartphones of other companies is at a lot cheaper price.. To make them prosper using the digital approach to life Airtel India will launch this exclusive offer in diwali 2018.
In the time when some of us burst crackers dressed up in our best clothes, some people strive to get a message through to the other end of the country. This diwali let us all hope, pray and support all those who deserve equal opportunities.