Nursery Admissions 2018: The admissions for nursery classes 2018 have started from December 27. As per the directions of Directorate of Education (DoE) Nursery Admissions 2018 will be given to students.
This process is initiated in 1700 schools across the various schools in the city. 75 % of seats are reserved for all categories and rest 25% is for people who are economically weak or from disadvantaged sections.
The application process starts on December 27 and the last date of submitting form is January 17, 2018. They will display the first list of selected candidates on February 15, 2018, and the second list of candidates on February 28, 2018. The process of admissions will be closing on March 31, 2018.
Directorate of Education has issued some following criteria applicable while taking Nursery Admissions 2018 are as given below:-
Criteria For Nursery Admissions 2018
- No tests or interviews: This year there will not be any oral test or interviews for children.
- Point systems for children: During the procedure of Nursery admissions, a point system has been introduced through which 100 points will be allotted for each child. Then school will have authority to choose the criteria and will give points to each child.
- Documents needed for admissions: DoE has made Aadhar Card very compulsory during the admissions of the nursery. To avoid this inconvenience, it is better to possess following documents:-
- The child must have Anganwadi records.
- They must have a photograph of passport size.
- Residence proof is a must.
- The child must have a bank account with branch’s name and IFSC code.
- Childbirth proof is also mandatory.
- ANM record is also
- Seats for management quotas: Points will also be given to children whose sibling or neighbor will be studying in the same school.
- Upper age limits: This year (2018), there will be no upper age limit for nursery According to the circular which has been issued by DoE, has set the lower age limit for class nursery will be three, for KG class it will be four to five.
So it was all about Nursery admissions 2018. Keep these points in mind while taking admissions for your little ones.