Colors TV’s new reality show Rising Star have had very talented singing contestants in its very first season. The show is inspired by the American singing talent show Rising Stars of America (www.risingstarsofamerica.com) and you already watched that you might have noticed the glimpse in the Indian version or Rising Star.
Here we have collected some information that you are looking to know more about the participants of the show. The Singer contestants are selected in rising star show based on live voting by viewers during the performance. Talent competitions are too popular in small screen entertainment these days and the Rising Star India telecasts every Saturday and Sunday 9 PM live from Colors TV. Here are the little bio of the Rising Star Singer Contestants by Colors Television.
- Nisha Shravan: This 19 Year Old Girl from Delhi comes from a poor family background but that doesn’t stop her talent in singing. She has a really nice voice and the audience enjoyed most when she performed. In her fist show, she sang Mahi Ve from Movie Kante and crossed the mark of 70% in live voting.
- Singer Sisters from Bikaner, Rajasthan – Age 10 Years & 12 Years
- Qawal Group from – Age Group (24-56 Years) Lucknow
- Murtikar from Mumbai (Age 59 Years)
- Afsana Khan (Bhatinda): Singing talent from Bhatinda village girl Afsana Khan sang song Jugni ( Allah Chambey the Booti) and got 92% votes during her performance.
- Shraddha & Ramesh Das from Jamshedpur: First time we saw a duo of father and daughter performing on stage on a reality singing show. They sang ‘Chap Tilak’ song and earned as much as 93% of votes.
Keep Watching Rising Star India Every Saturday-Sunday 9 PM on Colors Television Channel from 4th February 2017.