Know how to Link Aadhaar and PAN to bank account and credit card: Aadhar card and PAN card (Permanent account number) are very important part of life and everyone needs them when we perform financial transactions. This information is very important for every taxpayer. It has become very important to link your Aadhar and PAN to a bank account and credit account.
Here are some steps which we have to take care while linking PAN card with bank account and credit account are as following:-
Link Aadhaar and PAN to bank account and credit card account
- Step 1: In the very first step kindly visit your bank where your account is maintained.
- Step 2: A bank employee will ask you for PAN card details or (KYC form) for your account.
- Step 3: Now fill up the KYC form and recheck all the credentials that you have filled.
- Step 4: Now they will ask you for the following documents:-
- You have to carry PAN card photocopy which is self-attested.
- Updated KYC form related to PAN card at the branch.
- For the official record, a letter has to be written to branch manager which should be regarding updated PAN card.
You can also update your Aadhaar with a bank account and credit account through branch walk-in, phone banking, internet banking, ATM, and iMobile. Here are some steps which will help you in updating Aadhar to bank account and credit account are as following:-
Link Aadhaar and PAN to bank and credit card account
- Step 1: Visit your nearest branch of the bank where you maintain your bank account through phone, internet or mobile
- Step 2: Now, you have to update or fill your Customer ID, bank account
- Step 3: For verification, now attach the self-attested copy with original Aadhar to bank officials.
You can also update Aadhaar with bank account through internet banking are as following:-
- Login into banking website by entering user ID and Password.
- Enter your 12 digit number and submit them.
- In your bank account, update the Aadhar
So this was the information which demonstrates how you can update bank account and PAN card to bank and credit account.