Every time when we plan for offbeat places, we always want to go abroad. Have you ever wonder that you can find all these offbeat and unexplored destinations in India also. India’s land is full of mysteries and unexplored destinations. There are many such resorts that are still unexplored and are the best off beat destinations in India. Here I will list the best off beat resorts in India that you will love to visit for your next trip.
- The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa, GULMARG: – This is one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations on the list which will take you to the heaven. It is the one of the best luxury resort in GULMARG. This resort is spread over acres of a sylvan coniferous forest where you can trek, slopes in winter and more.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort, Cabsaulim Goa: – This resort will give you resemblance of Goan village with its magnificent beachfront gardens. It is a great combination of comfort luxury and style. The main attraction of the resort is its Exquisite restaurants where you can enjoy lip smacking traditional goan food.
- Shaam –e – Sarhad Village Resort, Kutch, Gujarat: – if you want to experience traditional Gujarati culture then this place is perfect for you. This resort will give you perfect Gujarati experience by its traditional dinner of bajra roti with ghee and jaggery with mesmerizing folk dances and music of Gujarat.
- The tree house resort, Jaipur: – This finest resort is situated between the jungle which will give you an experience of thrill by living on a tree. While living in this resort, you will enjoy the nature at its best. This resort will give you all comforts and luxuries even if you living in the place surrounded by jungle. It also has a 400-year-old former Mughal relic turned bar where you can enjoy your after meals drink.
- Bonjour Bonheur ocean spray, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu: – The extremely beautiful place is situated in an area of 23 acres that is surrounded by a man-made lake. This resort is well maintained with its beautiful villas and rooms where you will found a sheer comfort with all the luxuries.
- Amanbagh Resort, Rajasthan: – This resort is situated in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. This Mughal inspired resort is surrounded by the ARAVALLI hills which are combined with the exquisite Indo – Persian architecture, which gives this resort a very regal look. You can enjoy the traditional Rajasthan food at their fine dining restaurants. If you love taking the spa, then this is the perfect place to enjoy Ayurveda spa which will calm you.
- 7. Kumarakom Lake resort: – this is the one of the most luxurious holiday destination in the world, where you can experience living in villas and suites with Kerala’s best indigenous architecture. You can also enjoy water sports on the lake along with the backwater and sunset cruises.
- Fortune Resort Bay Land, Port Blair: –This resort is for those who wanted to enjoy few days at nature’s lap. This restaurant has all the local delicacies that you can enjoy on an open deck restaurant. You can rest at the Bay of Bengal or can enjoy water sports too. You can enjoy the various cultures of India with all the luxuries and comfort.
So above were the best-unexplored resorts destinations in India, all these resorts are worth visiting experience sheer luxury and to rejuvenate yourself.