Top free Games famous and generally downloaded in Mobile /tablet
There are millions of games available online or offline at mobile stores but among all of them some games are really very famous and you can find it easily in every third person’s mobile/gadget because they are interesting as well as free of cost some of them even doesn’t require Wi-Fi or cellular data.
So here is the look at some of them although there are many interesting games but can’t write about all of them and also no one can read all of them.so let’s start with top 5 free play store games
Critical Ops is a fast-paced FPS that will test your reflexes and tactical skill. Experience an intense CT operation. Fight for domination alongside your friends or show the world your skill by leading the individual scoreboard. Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS!
The game currently features three challenging game modes:
Two teams, two goals! One team trying to plant and defend the bomb until detonation, the other one trying to defuse it. Dominate the battlefield!
Two opposing teams battle it out in a timed deathmatch. Make each bullet count!
Two teams fight against each other with individual players working their own way through all the weapons in the game. Gear Up!
Available at: Play store App store website
2.Candy Crush Saga
Play Candy Crush Saga and switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this divine puzzle adventure. loved by millions of players around the world
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty ways to play: Target Score, Clear the Jelly, Collect the Ingredients and Order Mode to name a few!
● Check back daily to receive free tasty rewards, take part in time limited challenges to earn boosters to help you level up!
● Collect sugar drops to progress along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises!
● Spin the Daily Booster Wheel for a delicious prize
● Thousands of the best levels and puzzles in the Candy Kingdom and with more added every 2 weeks your sugar fix is never far away!
Available at: Play store App store
3. Asphalt 8: Airborne
In Asphalt 8, you’ll race in some of the hottest, most high-performance dream machines ever created, from cars to bikes, as you take them on a global tour of speed. From the blazing Nevada Desert to the tight turns of Tokyo, you’ll find a world of challenge, excitement and arcade fun on your road to the top!
Available at: Play store App store
REAL LUXURY DREAM CARS & MOTORCYCLES!
• Over 220 high-performance cars and bikes for you to drive and push beyond their limits.
• Top licensed manufacturers and models, such as the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sports Vitesse, Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ducati Monster
EXOTIC NEW LOCATIONS
• Over 40 high-speed tracks in 16 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations to ride your car or bike across!
• Race any track you want in original mode or its mirror variation to ensure a fresh
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing music licensed for Asphalt 8 to drive your need for fast arcade racing.
4. PUBG MOBILE
Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
Travel in Style
Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM.
5. Forces of Freedom
Forces of Freedom is a tactical team combat game, currently in Early Access.
Play real-time multiplayer battles in intense 5v5 rounds – think Blitz meets SOCOM. Play as a sniper or rifleman in this PVP MMO, with authentic military soldiers from across the globe and across timelines. Starting in the 1960s up to today’s Special Forces, Forces of Freedom is intense combats over multiple maps and game modes.