Bollywood has taught us many things, but most importantly it has taught us to be romantic. There are some great Bollywood romance films, which brings aspiration and dreams in our life. We start expecting and hoping for such romance in our real life.
A dumb thing called love. While our Bollywood sentiments for the most part constantly included moving around the trees, pursued the run of the mill ‘kid meets young lady’ design, at last movies and contents improved and we were offered with a portion of these jewels, that addressed us. Sentiments that we couldn’t characterize or portray, found their way into these movies and characters.
Today for all those people who love to watch romantic movies, here is the list of some finest Bollywood romance films:
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge: Who can forget the love story of Raj and Simran. Released in 1995, this movie is still the favorite of all those who love watching romantic movies. It had love and that love is not all about yourself but how important it is to get the consent of the family.
- Bombay: Mani Ratnam’s Bombay is yet another romantic flick. Set in the backdrop of Mumbai’s Hindu Muslim riots that led to the demolition of Babri Masjid, is all about love. It is about how love knows no boundaries and religion. The troubled love between a Muslim girl and Brahmin boy is must watch for romantic people.
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam: Salman’s and Aishwarya’s Hum Dil Chuke Sanam is epic Bollywood romance film. It shows the power of love when the husband who loves her wife immensely goes with his wife in search of her lover. The twists and turns of this conventional love story are a must watch the family flick.
- Veer Zara: Love knows no boundaries and that is what we have learned from Veer Zara. They could never be together but they never stopped loving each other. Both Veer and Zara compromised their lives for the sake of each other. The movie shows that sacrifice is what defines love truly.
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha: Love your partner with all their flaws that are what this movie teaches us. Bound together in an arranged marriage Prem and Sandhya did not find what they were looking for in a partner. But it shows that how emotional connection between two people can surpass the flaws in conventional beauty and education.
So if you are also feeling little romantic today, go and watch one of these Bollywood romance films.